7. The biggest turns off (for me) are when men boast about previous sexual conquests (knowin’ someone has slept with half the town ain’t a turn on), men who have more of a beauty regime than I do, men with no sense of style ‘n’ lastly, but most importantly; men with horrible personalities. If you act like a complete dick’ed, it’s definitely a turn off.
12. My perfect date would be a day out roamin’ the countryside ‘n’ havin’ lunch in a quaint country pub then headin’ home to cuddle up on the sofa watchin’ violent action films ‘n’ discussing the weaponry of said films.
Either that or takin’ me to a museum or castle (or a football match!)
4. The last time I cried was last night ‘n’ because I’m just findin’ things really hard at the minute.
6. Currently I’d say the Arctic Monkeys but my all time favourite are The Stone Roses.
13. To do the things that make me happy (I’d also love to own my own vintage shop!)
15. In a complicated relationship with a recovering alcoholic who lives over in Belfast (‘n’ now I’m back in Manc I’m actually really missin’ him).
1. The meaning behind my URL
2. A picture of me
3. Why I love my bestfriend
4. Last time I cried and why
5. Piercings I have
6. Favorite Band
7. Biggest turn off(s)
8. Top 5 (insert subject)
9. Tattoos I want
10. Biggest turn on(s)
12. Ideas of a perfect date
13. Life goal(s)
14. Piercings I want
15. Relationship status
16. Favorite movie
17. A fact about my life
19. Middle name
20. Anything you want to ask
Pictures of my shoes.
I’m not even jokin’ my instagram feed when I had it was primarily composed of pictures of my feet when out ‘n’ about.
That ‘n’ books, idyllic countryside scenery ‘n’ all things football.
I’ve said before I mostly use film ‘n’ I have the old iPhone so instagram was never really my thing.